Wyrestorm CAB-HAOC 18Gbps Over Active Optical HDMI
|2 650 kr||Beställningsvara (5-7 dagar för varor som finns i lager hos leverantören)|
|2 750 kr||Beställningsvara (5-7 dagar för varor som finns i lager hos leverantören)|
Next generation active optical HDMI cables designed for next generation 4K UHD with HDR content, the WyreStorm CAB-HAOC delivers uncompressed full bandwidth 18Gbps HDMI content up to 10/15/20m using the latest optical transmission technology.
UNCOMPRESSED 18GBPS OVER FIBER
The highest possible bandwidth that currently exists according to the HDMI 2.0 specification can be sent, uncompressed with WyreStorm’s hybrid AOC cables using the latest optical transmission technology.
READY FOR ARC
Free the audio from your SmartTV with this cable. Although your TV does a great job of displaying VoD content from various outlets, when it comes to audio, it needs some help. The CAB-HAOC cables mean 5.1 Dolby or DTS audio can be sent from the screen to an AVR located up to 30m/98ft away.
COMPATIBLE WITH LATEST HDCP 2.2 CONTENT
Being essentially a long HDMI cable, source devices see this cable as such meaning that complicated electronics to handle encryption “handshaking” are not required meaning a cheaper extension solution.
HIGH RESISTANCE TO EM OR RF INTERFERENCE
The only electronic signals are kept within the 1” HDMI head, meaning that electronically “noisy” environments such as industrial or retail premises previously were unsuitable for copper transmission. Using optical transmission over 4 fibre cores, the CAB-HAOC’s provide a much stronger, more reliable signal.
• Uncompressed optical transmission of 18Gbps HDMI content at 4K/60 4:4:4 or HDR at 60Hz available in 10m, 15m and 20m lengths
• Compatible with latest HDR standards including HLG, HDR-10+ and Dolby Vision
• Perfect for use in environments with excessive EM or RF interference
• High quality aluminum construction with low-profile 20mm/0.79” head
• ARC and CEC enabled for true native HDMI communication
• Supports HDCP 2.2 content encryption
• Supplied coiled on spool for easy installation
• CL3 and FT4 certified