Innehållet kan inte visas
Control4 Square Wireless Configurable Keypad
Kontakta oss för frågor eller köp!
Control4® Square Wireless Configurable Keypad, C4-SKC-N
The Control4® Wireless Configurable Keypad is an elegant and customizable user interface that unlocks the power of one-touch automation. The keypad can be configured with two to seven buttons using five different button sizes for a total of
38 possible configurations. There’s no need to worry about how many buttons will be needed on a specific keypad prior to
(or even after) installation.
• Wireless communication and standard wiring provide easy installation in new construction and retrofit environments.
• Elegant, sophisticated design makes a beautiful addition to any home or business.
• Custom engraving available to clearly identify each button.
• Backlit button engraving with programmable color control for easy readability regardless of time of day or light level.
• Programmable RGB LEDs provide status feedback for lighting and other devices in the system.
• Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts backlight and status LED brightness depending on the light level in the room.
• Ships as "Neutral" device with no buttons included. Keypad-style button kit and Rocker-style button kits sold separately in a variety of colors (see "Available accessories").
• Control4® screw-less faceplates, sold separately, provide a sleek profile (see "Available accessories").
• Installs in standard square (UK/China-style) or round (EU-style) wall boxes. Round (EU-style) wall boxes require trim ring (see "Available accessories").
• Power using mains voltage (120V to 277V) or low voltage (using Control4 36V or 48V power supply).