Innehållet kan inte visas
Russound PRO-12 HP
Högtalarväxel för upp till 12 par högtalare.
PRO-12 HP 12 Pair, Impedance Matching Speaker Selector
The PRO-12HP is a robust, efficient dual-source speaker selector for up to 12 pairs of speakers. Designed for demanding applications, this high-quality speaker selector features a low-frequency protection circuit to reduce subsonic signals. This allows higher power operation without amplifier shutdown.
An A/B switch on the front panel allows you to power all your speakers with either of two source amplifiers. The PRO-12HP is designed for use with either 4- or 8-ohm speakers.
The PRO-12HP uses audiophile-grade autoformers for impedance matching to maintain a safe operating load at the amplifier while distributing maximum power throughout your system. A rotary switch on the rear panel sets the appropriate impedance for your amplifier, based on the number of speaker pairs connected.
• Lets you control speakers in several rooms from a central location
• Printed room labels included
• Detachable snap connectors are color coded for easy wire termination
• Selectable impedance matching accommodates 4- or 8-ohm speakers
• Low-frequency protection circuit helps to guard your amplifier
• Audiophile-quality autoformers provide high performance for years
Shipping Dimensions: 20.3" (W) x 6.2" (H) x 12.2" (D), (51.4 x 15.6 x 30.9 cm)
Shipping Weight: 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg)
Connector(s): Detachable 4-pole color-coded snap connectors
Impedance Matching Type: Autoformer
Low Frequency Protection: Bipolar capacitor circuit, 6 dB high-pass filter, centered at 30 Hz20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 0 dB
Max Wire Size: 14 AWG (1.9 mm)
Min Trigger Level: 15 mV
Power Handling: 100 watts RMS continuous per channel, 300 watts peak per channel
Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms