Kontakta oss för frågor eller köp!
• The benchmark for performance and installation flexibility for invisible speakers.
• Fully concealed within walls or ceilings for a totally invisible result.
• Speaker surface can be finished with up to 1/8" (3mm) of lightweight flexible material including finishing compound and paint, venetian plaster, wallpaper or wood veneer.
• Available in four models to accommodate any install or budget.
• Optional enclosure to reduce sound transfer to adjacent rooms.
Tweeter: 4 sq. in (27 sq. cm) planar diaphragm, driven by a 1" (25mm) voice coil
Midrange: 17 sq. in (110 sq. cm) planar diaphragm, driven by a 1" (25mm) voice coil
Woofer: 113 sq. in (732 sq. cm) planar diaphragm, driven by a 2" (50mm) voice coil
Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz ±3dB
Impedance: 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
Power Handling: 100 watts RMS
Sensitivity: 90dB SPL (1 watt/1 meter)
Dispersion: 170º hemispherical up to 10kHz
Finish: Paper surface ready for up to 1/8" (3mm) flexible material* and paint *Pliable, elastic material such as joint compound, plaster or wallpaper.
Overload Protection: Three independent self-resetting gel switches (low, mid and high)
Environment Temperature: 0º - 125º F (-17.7º - 51.7º C)
Speaker Depth: 51mm (94mm With optional Enclosure)
Cut-Out Dimensions (W x H ): 409.5mm x 613.5mm
Shipping Weight: 11.25kg pair
UL Rating: —
|Modell||IS4 Invisible Series|