A vast upgrade from its predecessor, the EXP-MX-0402-H2 takes the EXP-MX0402-010 features to new heights, whilst maintaining its cost effect platform. Keeping up with the latest standards, the EXP-MX-0402-H2 has been upgraded to an 18Gbps backbone with HDCP 2.2 compliance and now featuring a powerful built-in auto scaler on both of its outputs allowing users to simultaneously connect a mix of 4K and 1080p displays.
If that wasn’t enough, the EXP-MX-0402-H2 also includes analog and digital audio de-embed and ARC, as well as CEC triggering and RS-232 control, hosting a boat load of control features. Coupled with the WyreStorm TS-280 touchscreen and HAOC line of HDMI cables makes for the perfect power pack solution for mid to large scale residential and light commercial applications!
• Routes up to four 4K HDR HDMI sources to two 4K HDR display devices such as a TV or digital projector
• Supports 4K@60Hz 10bit 4:2:0 | 4:4:4 and HDR@24Hz 10bit BT.2020
• HDMI Inputs and HDMI outputs support bandwidths of up to 18Gbps
• Fully HDCP 2.2 compliant
• HDR and Dolby Vision support
• Each HDMI output supports scaling down to 1080p without affecting 4K source content
• Supports analog audio de-embed from output 1
• Supports digital audio de-embed from output 2 or HDMI ARC from a smart display via easy to use sliding switch
• Rich control options including IR, push button controls and RS-232 control, perfect for use with WyreStorm's TS-280 touch screen
• Support of timed CEC trigger and time delay on both outputs when input is not detected on selected output.
• Enhanced API offers an abundance of control features such as video switching, audio mute of discrete audio outputs, CEC trigger and time delay, EDID control and many troubleshooting options
• Supports 12-bit Deep Color, 3D, Lip Sync and loss-less HD audio formats pass through
SCALING 4K TO 1080P AUTOMATICALLY
Both outputs of the EXP-MX-0402-H2’s are built with an effective scaler, which takes a 4K signal and downscales the content to 1080p, allowing a mix of 4K and 1080p screens to both show at their highest potential.
The EXP-MX-0402-H2 has the best of not only video in mind, but audio as well. Built to supply any sound system, the EXP-MX-0402-H2 can output analog audio to an amp or speaker system and 5.1 audio to an AVR. Furthermore, a gear selector on output 2 allows ARC to travel back from a smart display to a soundbar or AVR for the best audio and video experience possible!
NEW CONTROL FEATURES
Aside from the front panel pushbuttons and IR, the EXP-MX-0402-H2 is now equipped with powerful API for RS-232 control. This API gives the user access to advanced functions not typically found in this price range, which include video control, audio mute, CEC triggering EDID settings and basic troubleshooting, just to name a few. Coupled with the TS-280, it makes control a breeze!
HDMI 2.0 MAXED OUT!
Sporting an 18Gbps HDMI backplane, the EXP-MX-0402-H2 shares big brother bandwidths, supporting all UHD video signals up to and including 2160p 4:4:4/60, and high frame-rate HDR 12bit 4:2:2 up to 60Hz, along with multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos
Control options: IR remote, RS-232 (3-pin Phoenix connector)
Resolution (max): 4096x2160p @60Hz 8bit 4:4:4
Power Supply: 5V DC 1A, External Power Supply
Product Dimensions (mm): 182 x 77 x 22
Weight (kg): 0,34
In the box: 5V DC 1A power supply, 3.5mm 3-pin Terminal Block, Remote Control (CR2025 Battery not Included), 2x Mounting Brackets