WyreStorm Essentials 4 Input and 4 Scaling Output 4K HDR HDMI Matrix Switcher W/ Digital S/PDIF Audio De-Embed
The WyreStorm EXP-MX-0404-H2 is a powerful plug and play 4K matrix switcher solution. With 18Gbps pure HDMI support, the EXP-MX-404-H2 allows up to four UHD 4K sources to be independently routed to four UHD displays. Each Output has the capability to scale 4K content down to connected 1080p displays without affecting the 4K source.
Furthermore, source audio breakout via digital coax supports to 5.1, which can be sent to an AVR for audio distribution. Additionally, the EXP-MX-0404-H2 boasts an enhance API, giving the user full control over RS-232 or IP. Lastly, the EXP-MX-0404-H2 supports automatic and time delayed CEC, powering displays on when a new source is detected and off when source sink isn’t present, making the EXP-MX-0404-H2 a powerful, complete solution.
SCALING 4K TO 1080P AUTOMATICALLY
Like the EXP-MX-0402-H2, all outputs of the EXP-MX-0404-H2’s are built with an effective scaler, taking in a 4K signal and downscales the content to 1080p, allowing a mix of 4K and 1080p screens to both show at their highest potential without affecting HDMI handshake or 4K source.
NEW CONTROL FEATURES
In addition to the control features found in the EXP-MX-0402-H2, the EXP-MX-0404-H2 adds access to its API via LAN. Equipped with an AutoIP function, the EXP-MX-0404-H2 can connect to a DHCP server and be issued an IP address, but if one is not available, it can be reached with its predefined IP address, saving a user time and frustration.
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL POWER HOUSE
The EXP-MX-0404-H2 has residential and commercial users in mind with its audio and CEC capabilities. S/PDIF outputs are built in to supply up to 5.1 audio an AVR, while CEC triggering powers displays on when a source is detected and off when a source has timed out making for a seamless user experience.
HDMI 2.0 MAXED OUT!
Sporting an 18Gbps HDMI backplane, the EXP-MX-0404-H2 supports all UHD video signals up to and including 2160p 4:4:4/60, and high frame-rate HDR 12bit 4:2:2 up to 60Hz, along with multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos.
• Routes up to four 4K HDR HDMI sources to four 4K HDR display devices such as a TV or digital projector
• Supports 4K@60Hz 10bit 4:2:0 | 4:4:4 and HDR@24Hz 10bit BT.2020
• HDMI Inputs and HDMI outputs support bandwidths of up to 18Gbps
• Fully HDCP 2.2 compliant
• HDR and Dolby Vision support
• Each HDMI output supports scaling down to 1080p without affecting 4K source content
• Supports coaxial S/PDIF audio de-embed from all outputs.
• Rich control options including IR, push botton controls LAN and RS-232 control.
• Support of timed CEC trigger and time delay on both outputs when input is not detected on selected output.
• Enhanced API offeres an abundance of control features such as video switching, audio mute of discrete audio outputs, CEC trigger and time delay, EDID control and many troubleshooting options
• Supports 12-bit Deep Color, 3D, Lip Sync and loss-less HD audio formats pass through
Audio and Video
4x HDMI In 19-pin HDMI type A
4x HDMI Out 19-pin HDMI type A | 1x IR Extension | 1x S/PDIF Coaxial
HDMI: 2ch PCM | Multichannel: LPCM and up to DTS-X and Dolby Atmos
Coaxial: 5.1ch surround sound
Video Resolutions (Max)
1920x1080p @60Hz 12bit, HDMI 15m
1920x1080p @60Hz 16bit, HDMI 7m
3840x2160p @24Hz 10bit 4:2:0 HDR, HDMI 5m
3940x2160p @30Hz 8bit 4:4:4, HDMI 7m
3840x2160p @60Hz 10bit 4:2:0 HDR, HDMI 5m
4096x2160p @60Hz 8bit 4:2:0, HDMI 7m
4096x2160p @60Hz 8bit 4:4:4, HDMI 5m
DCI | RGB | HDR | HDR10 | Dolby Vision up 30Hz | HLG | BT.2020 | BT.2100
Maximum Pixel Clock
Communication and Control
HDCP 2.2 | DVI-D supported with adapter (not included)
1x Front Panel Sensor | 1 x IR Ext 3.5mm (1/8in)
TRS Stereo | Matrix Control
1x 3-Pin Terminal Block | Matrix Control (Telnet commands supported)
1x LAN: 8-pin RJ-45 Female | 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiating | IP Control
5V DC 2A
Max Power Consumption
Dimensions & Weight
Rack Units/Wall Box