Sonance Mariner 56
|Finns i utförande|
Kontakta oss för frågor eller köp!
• Award-winning outdoor speakers feature multiple weather-resistant technologies.
• New White and Black color options for vastly improved aesthetics.
• Completely redesigned woofer, tweeter and crossover with the same materials and technology as our award-winning Visual Performance line.
• A 250% increase in woofer excursion allows for significantly decreased distortion at high volumes.
• 7.44mm increase in the diameter of the voice coils for increased output and vented pole pieces to decrease heat at voice coils.
• Tweeters are all chambered allowing for lower crossover frequency and cooling of the tweeter.
• Innovative front-mounted wire terminal connections protect against corrosion for a long service life.
• Grille fit has been precision engineered for ease of installation while maintaining grille retention.
• Water impermeable drivers and sealed polypropylene enclosure ensure consistent, trouble-free performance.
• Precision FastMount mounting bracket simplifies installation, provides up to 180 degrees of pivot and securely locks the speaker into place.
Specifications Mariner 56
Tweeter: 1" (25mm) powder-coated aluminum dome, Ferrofluid cooled, in acoustic back chamber
Woofer: 5.25" (130mm) Kevlar/Nomex laminated cone with a Santoprene surround
Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz ±3dB
Impedance: 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
Power handling: 5 watts minimum; 70 watts maximum
Sensitivity: 88dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)
Environmental: Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature and UV, IP-66 waterproof rating
Environment Temp: -25ºC - 65ºC
Dimensions (WxHxD): 162mm x 256mm x 144mm
Grille: Perforated aluminum
Shipping Weight: 6kg pair