Q INSTALL Qi65CW Väderbeständiga inbyggnadshögtalare. Runda. Pris per par
• In-ceiling model Qi65CW boast a 6.5" (165mm) polypropylene cone.
• Q Install has used cutting edge industrial and acoustic engineering to create a striking bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place.
• Shallow depth requirement - all models are less than 84 mm deep.
• Q Install speakers utilize 'UL94' flame retardant materials.
• Adjustable high frequency output level feature in the 'Performance' and 'Weatherproof' models.
• Swivel tweeters allow fine-tuning of the installation acoustics.
• Tweeters are fully 'open' on most models avoiding the use of protective bridges through the integration of Automatic Tweeter dome Recovery technology (ATR) that restores the dome after accidental deformation.
• Grille geometry has been carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between
sound and discreet appearance.
• All models are moisture proof, with the Weatherproof models being suitable for more extreme use. Stainless steel fixings and corrosion resistant aluminium grilles are utilised together with fully sealed drive units to ensure no water ingress.
• Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions. All models feature protective driver dust covers and cloth backed grilles to facilitate painting should it be required.
|Impedance (nominal) ohms||8|
|Response (Low frequency) -3 dB Hz||65|
|Size: Round /Square grilles||232mm dia|
|Tweeter diameter||1" (19mm)|
|Power handling (program)||15-60W|
|Sensitivity dB spl (2.83V, 1m)||87 (switchable HF)|
|Maximum rear depth||84 mm|
ModellQi65CW Weatherproof In Ceiling (Runda)
|Modell||Qi65CW Weatherproof In Ceiling (Runda)|