BPS6 Thin Line inbyggnadssubwoofer
Sonance is pleased to introduce the new BPS6 Thin Line bandpass subwoofer designed for challenging install applications. We recognize that many home interiors are faced with space limitations and mounting restrictions within walls and ceilings, leaving clients with limited options for quality audio. The new Sonance BPS6 TL is the perfect solution to add performance audio to any room without impeding on the design of the space.
• Designed to visually disappear among surrounding downlight fixtures
• Low profile paintable grille
• Round or square adapter to match the geometry of architectural elements within the room
• Designed using state-of-the-art computer modeling software to vastly improve magnetic field and suspension linearity for consistent sonic performance at any SPL for best-in-class performance
• Improved low frequency performance over past bandpass subwoofers
• One-piece paintable grille
• Fits easily into a 2 x 4 stud bay with its 3 3/8” mounting depth
• Flexible install applications with in-wall and in-ceiling accessories
The new BPS6 TL is compatible with both Sonance Architectural Series and Visual Performance Series products. Engineered for new-construction, the BPS6 TL fits into a standard 2 x 4 stud bay, great for shallow depth surfaces. When installed into a wall or ceiling, the only visual impact is a 3" diameter round or square grille to match other Sonance in-ceiling speakers and most lighting designs.